DẦU DỪA NGUYÊN CHẤT

Nguyên chất 100%, Có tác dụng dưỡng da, dưỡng tóc, giảm béo

QUẢNG CÁO

What can you do if you dont have any virus protection? what is there to do?

Thảo luận trong 'Chợ Linh Tinh' bắt đầu bởi Aypapi, 24 Tháng một 2010.

1. Aypapi New Member

hello, well my problem is the following. Yesterday I was on my Myspace home page, and out of nowhere I got a Avg alert of a worm virus. Also known as worm32 netsky. I did everything possible to remove this virus. I think I got it removed because before that instead of a wallpaper I had a green background and a bold red text saying " system infected" I know this worm32 netsky is a fake virus. I refer, is a virus saying you got viruses and it opens your internet browsers getting you to buy some anti-virus products. Well, getting to my problem. It seems I dont have that worm32 netsky virus. But now if I go to google, bing, or any other search engine. Instead of taking me to a relevant site of the thing I search it takes me to here:http://www.everydayhealth.com/women...utm_source=msek&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=movie or some other random site. I know this is some kind of virus but what is it? I tried scanning my computer with avd but everybody knows avg sucks so that didn't do anything. I tried malwarebytes and 20min scan and nothing spybot nothing so, what can I do computer: HP operating system: XP please help forex robot

2. Mẹo: Mọi thắc mắc mua hàng bạn có thể hỏi trong ô bình luận Facebook bên dưới.

Mỗi bình luận đồng thời sẽ up topic lên đầu (Nút up topic màu đỏ chỉ xuất hiện khi tài khoản đã chứng thực).