HCM Transport from phu My port to ho Chi Minh city

Thảo luận trong 'Cho thuê xe, thuê xe, xe hợp đồng HCM, Hà Nội' bắt đầu bởi andy2014, 23 Tháng năm 2017.

1. andy2014 Member

Facebook: andy2014

Transport from Phu My port to Ho Chi minh tour around is a budget,convenience,flexible on your time trip so we will never charged you any more if your group has increase the number people at the same time, because Vietnam budget car rental group offers the private transports with driver to Ho Chi minh tour from Phu My port.,rent a car with driver phu my por to ho chi minh give to you an advice and the best experience on the travel way to Ho Chi Minh from Phu My port,so you must book the car rental with driver for your tour in Ho Chi Minh city from Phu My harbour even you are on the cruise with the internet limit and sometimes no handphone, wifi service on the Sea, transportation phu my port to ho chi minh tour around is a budget,convenience,flexible on your time trip so we will never charged you any more if your group has increase the number people at the same time, because Vietnam budget car rental group offers the private transports with driver to Ho Chi minh tour from Phu My port,budget car van transfer phu my port to ho chi minh and other reasons the taxi drivers understood that while you come out of the cruise and want to look for the transfer to Ho Chi Minh as soon as possible because your time expense in Ho Chi Minh is too short and very limit. so only one way that you must book and go with the taxi driver for the expensive cost.
    Tip for " vung tau tour excursion from phu my port "
    1. 99,99 % customers enjoyed with us. please see here
    2.All vehicles are new models and convenience transfers ( DVD, GPRS, A/C)
    3.Budget, convenience, satisfaction, super Safe
    4.Driver is polite, patient, on time, basic English speaking, family on the trip
    5.No hidden charged on your transportation
    6.Refund your payment in case the trip cancel
    7.No surcharged for peak season, flight delayed
    8.Pick up at any time and location in Ho Chi Minh City Hotel / Airport / Phu My port, Chan may Port, Nha Trang port ( HCMC to Mui Ne)
    9.Payment in cash, Paypal, Credit Card.
    10.24hrs service and free support transfers
    Service includes:English speaking driver,all of fuel and driver expense,parking and airport fee,water,tissue
    Service excludes :Entrance fee,tour guide,acommodation,and other service not clear mention.
    Cancellation policy: No charge for cancellation before a day,deposit in advance will be off 5% and free for a local sim card of cell phone.
    Email; support@vietnamtrustcarrental.com
    Hotline :+84.988.038.301 (WhatsApp,Wechat,Viber)

See more : https://www.vietnambudgetcarrental.com/budget-transport-chan-may-port-to-hoian-danang-tours.html

2. Mẹo: Mọi thắc mắc mua hàng bạn có thể hỏi trong ô bình luận Facebook bên dưới.

Mỗi bình luận đồng thời sẽ up topic lên đầu (Nút up topic màu đỏ chỉ xuất hiện khi tài khoản đã chứng thực).