global markets

Thảo luận trong 'Tuyển dụng việc làm công việc linh tinh' bắt đầu bởi trung dang, 1 Tháng ba 2017.

1. trung dang New Member

Facebook: trung dang

Can the owners of small and medium-sized companies to enter into the black market trade in my new their products in the global markets and international shops if those products profitable and high value such as medicines made from herbs to Atnmo to in their home countries these materials are required in the public markets, which demand increases in world markets that those companies are in some few cases, due to lack of raw material for the manufacture of the product or consumed these products in the domestic market in abundance State whereupon prevent the export of such products to world markets, this increases the value of overseas and I can look similar to those products and sell the same amount companies must Search local markets for a few resources to Ataatovr to the development Altjarhbha me in the future kljo, Australia
    https://online-stock-exchange.com/_/global_markets/r299502_-global-markets/kljo-Australia.html

2. Mẹo: Mọi thắc mắc mua hàng bạn có thể hỏi trong ô bình luận Facebook bên dưới.

Mỗi bình luận đồng thời sẽ up topic lên đầu (Nút up topic màu đỏ chỉ xuất hiện khi tài khoản đã chứng thực).